Pizza is an Italian dish but it is now one of the most famous food in the world. People of all ages love to have it at any time of the day. There are many fast food chains which are serving the best pizzas. But many of you might be willing to learn pan pizza recipe.
Here we are going to share an easy and delicious restaurant style pizza recipe that you can make at home and can amaze everyone with its taste and texture.
|Flour||500 grams (400 grams for dough and rest for dusting)|
|Yeast||4 grams instant yeast|
|Salt||3 table spoons|
|Oil||1 ½ cup|
|Chicken||½ kg (boneless cut in cubes)|
|Pizza sauce||1 cup|
|Cheddar cheese||1 cup|
|Morella cheese||1 cup|
|Oregano leaves||1 tea spoon|
|Basil leaves||1 tea spoon|
|chili sauce||1 table spoon|
|Soya sauce||1 table spoon|
|Paprika powder||1 tea spoon|
|Black pepper||1 tea spoon|
|Bell pepper||1 medium size|
|Onions||1 medium size|
|Green chilies||3-4 medium size|
Two pizzas of 10 inches can be made with these ingredients. They are enough for serving 4-6 people.
Cooking Directions to Follow:
- Take chicken and marinate it with soya sauce, chili sauce, salt, paprika, black, and lemon.
- Now steam it in the water with one tablespoon of oil. The water should be dried in the pan.
- First of all, take a flour in a large bowl and add salt, yeast, and oil. Knead well with Luke warm water. Make sure that your dough is soft and not sticky.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap tightly and set aside for at least 5- 8 hours. It will raise on its own.
- After a few hours take the dough and place it on pre flour dusted surface. Then divide it into two portions.
- Fill your hands with flour, take one portion and form it into a ball.
- Now grease well the non-stick 10 inch round pans and flat that dough by pressing with of your hands or rolling pin.
- Pour pizza sauce on the dough and spread it all over the dough with the help of the spatula or spoon back.
- Now sprinkle chicken, bell papers, onions and green chilies.
- Make a layer of shredded cheddar cheese and slices of mozzarella cheese.
- In the last of pan pizza recipe sprinkle some oregano and basil leaves for Italian taste and aroma.
This pizza will be one of the best pizza you have ever taste. Share this recipe link with your friends and family so that they can also try this restaurant style pan pizza recipe at home.
- Always use cooking gloves to avoid burning.
- Don’t open the oven door in between.
- Never leave your dish unattended.
- Cooking time may be different due to different types of ovens.