Making an Indian food was not that easy before. I have learned one of this finger licking good recipe and it is loved by everyone in my family. The texture and aroma of this delicious dish are outstanding.
If I say that the recipe of butter chicken will be a game changer in your daily menu so it won’t be wrong. The creamy texture will force you to eat a bit more than your normal appetite. If we compare chicken tikka and butter chicken so I must say that butter chicken recipe is quite better than that. The reason is that it is made in boneless chicken and can be served with rice too.
Let’s explore how to make butter chicken? But don’t worry this super delicious recipe does not have any crazy spices or hard cook-rules. It is a way to easy than those old and typical recipe of butter chicken.
|Chicken||2 lbs. breast pieces cut it into cubes.|
|Butter||6 table spoons (divided in 3 portions)|
|Garlic||4 cloves (finely chopped)|
|Garam masala||1 table spoon|
|Ginger||1 table spoon (grated)|
|Cayenne pepper||½ tea spoon|
|Chili powder||1 tea spoon|
|Ground cumin||1 tea spoon|
|Tomato sauce||1 ½ cup|
|Salt||As per demand|
|Pepper||As per demand|
|Boiled rice||For serving|
Almost 30 minutes
Cooking directions to follow:
- Take a large pan and put 2 tablespoons of butter in it. Keep the flame medium or high as required.
- Now add chicken and brown the pieces from both sides. Don’t worry if it is not full tender. It will cook afterward. Set that aside once you are done.
- Take another 2 tablespoons of butter and melt it in the pan. The flame should be on medium. Now add onions and cook till it gets soft. It will take almost 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add garammasla, garlic, ginger, cumin, chili powder and cayenne in your recipe of Butter Chicken.
- Combine all the ingredients by stirring. Cook for at least 1 minute before adding the tomato sauce.
- The mixture should simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. Now add cream and simmer it again.
- Now add chicken and let it simmer for almost 20 minutes. The heat should be kept low.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and add salt & pepper as per demand in your butter chicken recipe. This is how to make butter chicken.
- Garnish it with lemon juice and coriander leaves before serving.
How to serve:
The delicious butter chicken can be served with naan or boiled rice both.
Hope you got the answer of how to make butter chicken with this article. Trust me every buddy will be amazed at the flavor, texture, and aroma of this unique yet traditional recipe. Your friends will definitely ask you about the recipe so do share this link with them.